Train Live with Tony Spain
To Register: Contact Tony at email@example.com and we can schedule a time. Or, call Tony at 941-302-4181
- Learn leading-edge Boxing Fitness techniques from the Pioneer in the field.
- Answer all your questions about attracting loyal clients and leading a fantastic Boxing Fitness Program.
- Receive our exclusive, very limited Advanced Certification, including a Certificate suitable for framing.
- Class Size ALWAYS Limited to 12 Participants at a time; highly personalized attention.
- Pay your enrollment fee in installments if you want.
- One year of one-on-one email support from Tony included at no extra charge.
Typical Experience: “I have been attending and teaching at fitness seminars for over 10 years and usually leave wishing I had saved my money or discussing what I would have done differently. Tony Spain's Boxing Fitness Seminar in Sarasota was the best I have attended. The seminar and material was well organized and presented in a manner that was beneficial to everyone in class, regardless of experience. We all received a great deal of individual attention that improved our own technique and will help us improve that of our clients as well. Tony and his team at Absolute Boxing Fitness are great instructors and teach in a friendly, non-intimidating manner. Thank you so much!”
- - - Mark Brown, M.Ed., Personal Training Director, BodyBusiness Health Club and Spa, Austin, Texas (13 years martial arts exp. inc. 2 black belts)
Location: Absolute Boxing Fitness, Sarasota FL. NOTE: You may also contact us to discuss flying Tony out to your location to train trainers.
Accommodations: Plenty of motels available on line. My suggestion is Siesta Key Suites. Call Paige Hartman 941.349.1236 and mention Boxing Certification Vacation.
Flights: Fly into Tampa International Airport, Sarasota/Bradenton Airport, or Fort Myers Airport.
Typical Two-Day Agenda/Schedule: We can customize for your needs and schedule; one day available, too. You may also workout with me during general sessions on weekdays.
- Saturday, 9 am – 12 noon. The Boxing Fitness Workout. Tony will lead you through punches, drills, focus mitt work, and how to lead an incredible Boxing Fitness class.
- Saturday, 12 noon – 1:30 pm. Lunch.
- Saturday, 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm. Interactive drills with Tony, and introduction to different program options to enhance your offerings.
- Saturday, remainder: Enjoy Sarasota beaches and entertainment.
- Sunday, 9 am – 12 noon. Train the trainer.You will lead various drills with Tony and students and confirm your understanding of the materials.
Conclusion: Receive your Certificate, plus access to our online member area with all basic and advanced training videos.
Cost: Contact us. Depends on number of people and days you want to train.
Disclaimer: Live programs are directly contracted with Tony Spain. ATN Associates LLC, The Boxing Fitness Institute, and its owners/affiliates are in now way responsible or liable for your agreement with Tony for live training. All moneys are handled directly between you and Tony Spain, and you agree that any issues with your training are handled directly with Tony. The Boxing Fitness Institute is advertising the opportunity for live training as a courtesy to Tony.
Cancellation Policy: 50% cancellation fee more than 30 days before your scheduled time. 100% cancellation fee within 30 days of program. Per the above disclaimer, any cancellation issues are handled directly with Tony Spain and not The Boxing Fitness Institute or ATN Associates LLC.